Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lookin' good, living room!


I didn't take the time to find before and after pictures of the living room that were very similar to one another, which is really annoying to me.  Hopefully you all can get past it and focus on what is really important here and that is THESE CURTAINS!!  As well as a much easier-on-the-eyes wall color and shiny white trim.  The painting in the main living spaces of the house is pretty much done, except for a little bit of touching up.  It really got whipped into shape for Willa's party, mostly thanks to the efforts of my mom who came out and painted almost every night for weeks before the party.  She also sewed the curtains from fabric that I picked out on clearance at Calico House.  I am such a sucker for that color scheme!  I thought I would branch out, try something new...but no.  Turquoise, grellow.  Maybe I'll get sick of it someday. 

And a little living room update, a package arrived on our door step today from our favorite friend who is named after a month and lives in Seattle.  It contained a really rockin' light fixture from Ikea.  Be on the lookout for a new picture of our entryway as soon as I have time to affix a gajillion little white flower-things to a gajillion white stem things.

No comments:

Post a Comment