Saturday, July 30, 2011

Grandma's Day


July 25th was my mom's birthday.  55!  And she doesn't look old enough to be my mom.  If you've seen my grandparent's or any of her siblings, you'll know its in the genes:)  Willa adores her Grandma Luth.  My parents provide all of Willa's daycare, so she sees them pretty much every day, with our crazy schedules.  It is such a great situation for Willa (and for us).  She gets so much attention and love and one on one time to learn new things.  Most days she doesn't even want to leave their house!  I have to think of some insanely fun thing for us to do when we leave in order to convince her to go with me.  Good thing she thinks things like the grocery store, farmers market, Target, and running in our yard are insanely fun. 
Thank you, mom and dad for being unendingly giving, generous, caring, and devoted.
PS.  It was my dad's birthday 2 days later but the poor guy had to work all evening and we didn't get a picture. 

1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures of Willa and Grandma Luth. Happy Birthday Cindy and Pete!

    ReplyDelete