Friday, July 29, 2011

I wish Instagram could build me a boat


I am finally getting into my Instagram app on the 'ole iphone.  Could you tell?!?  It really makes me look like some sort of photographer.  Or someone who owns a camera, at least.  Which I don't.  
Enjoy this picture, as I don't appear on the blog very often.  Check those horrific tan lines!  From tanking, which was a BLAST.  (No pictures though because Allison+river+beer=well, we didn't find out because I didn't take my phone but it wouldn't have been good.)
Willa and I were on the dock at Branched Oak.  We got to go for a nice boat ride in a little jet boat that was sitting in our garage but that wasn't ours.  Why does this always happen to me?  Fun stuff sits in the shop and it isn't mine!  I'm not even clear whose boat this was, or is, or will be.  All I understood from the story was something about an evil mohawk.  Communicating with Brad is always fun. 
This outing left me wanting a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment