Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pinterest didn't disappear from the www yet.


Here are a few more of my favorites from the depths of my Pinterest files.  This first picture was one of my very first pins.  Cupboards don't get any better than that.  You could never, ever, ever wake up in the morning, walk into your kitchen, and maintain any sort of grouchiness after you looked at your cupboards.  Fact.  And you wouldn't have even touched on your pretty wood floors, mismatched white chairs, and sexy white pendant lighting.


I'm not sure where I first saw this chair, I'm gonna guess Design Sponge awhile back.  It really puts me in the reupholstering mood.  I don't think my new/old chair would wear the heart pattern well, but this chair certainly does.  And it reminds me lots of the Alexander Girard print that I have always wanted.  Carry on with your pinning, peeps!


1 comment:

  1. Something tells me you'll find other things to like here:

    http://www.retronaut.co/2012/02/encylopedia-of-home-improvement-1970/

    ReplyDelete