Sunday, February 19, 2012

P-p-p-p-pins

Print from here

Found this print on Pinterest.  Fell in love.  Its like the holy trinity of a picture.  Its got bold typeface, the color pink, and its fluorescent.  I have to admit that neon colors weren't my idea.  They were the idea of two of my favorite people that I have never met named Emily and Orlando.  They have such good ideas.

Recipe from here
And this little ball of heaven, she is called a coconut lemon meltaway.  I'm fairly certain that if I can locate some coconut flour, I will make some of these this week.  Does anyone know if coconut flour is something I can buy, like, anywhere?  Maybe Open Harvest?  I will hand-deliver a package of coconut lemon meltaways to the first person to tell me where to find coconut flour.  

Thanks again, Pinterest.  We made it through another night shift.


No comments:

Post a Comment