Saturday, January 28, 2012

Its like crack

Gosh, I enjoy my time perusing Pinterest.  So much so, that I think I might share a weekly favorite.  Until I get bored with doing something weekly which will probably happen in about 2 weeks.  This weeks favorite is this room.  And its dog.  I would name him Peter Nickels Eater if he were mine.  The dog, not the room.  I would name the room Sexy Thang.
And because I got such positive feedback about my first Pinterest Picture Share, I chose another one.  I have been crazy, madly, deeply involved with quinoa the past few weeks.  And avocados and cilantro and little tiny tomatoes.  You might be wondering how I got all the positive feedback, since the first picture is just right above this one.  Yes, sometimes I have delusions wherein people say amazing things about me when really I am all by myself at work.  I don't medicate this issue, as it keeps my self esteem really high.

No comments:

Post a Comment