Monday, November 7, 2011

A Very Christensen Family Weekend

What a fantastic weekend!  We had visitors from both Texas and California (Aunt Sherri, Amber, Rachel and Melissa.)  And that was the perfect excuse to have a get together or two with all of the Lincoln Christensen's! Friday evening, there was lots of food and wine and family at my mom's and then Saturday morning, there was a pre-football brunch at our house.  The celebrating did continue after the game, but it moved to Grand Island and we didn't make the trip this time.
Mom and I even got to attend the Nebraska/Northwestern football game which was fun, but also a little sad.  Tough loss:(
Aunt Sherri and I

Aunt Sherri, Uncle Dan, and mom


Mom, Andrea and I

Mom, Amber, Jada, Aunt Sherri, Rachel., Willa and Melissa.  What a beautiful bunch of Christensen girls!  I think it was decided after a few bottles of wine that it is in the genes to have great skin and look young in this family:)


Willa, Rachel, and Stickers.  I am sure that Rachel was having to rescue Stickers from Willa.

No comments:

Post a Comment