Friday, November 25, 2011

Greenish Black Friday

FOR REAL!  Purely Maid has a website!  We've talked about/wanted one since, oh, probably that first fateful day that we cleaned together at Marcia's house 5+ years ago.  We were like, hey, let's clean a house together, go drink some bloody marys and eat some sour patch kids, and then have a really awesome web site all about it!  Now that we have built our clientele from 1 to over 30, we have a website!  Thanks 110% to my fantastic brother in law, Brant Van Boening.  For now, the website is just featuring our Green Black Friday sale but very, very soon it will have our info and then the business can just go ahead and pour in:)  Because apparently I think we need more than 30 clients?!?  Yes.  Yes we do.  We will start cleaning on Mumphday if we must, even though now that is our day off where we do all sorts of enjoyable activities together and with our families.  You've never heard of Mumphday?  That's because we invented it.  Go invent your own day. 
In my previous post, I mentioned that I was very thankful for this business, my business partner and all of our clients and I really meant it.  As strange as it may seem, some of my best memories of the past few years have come from cleaning or cleaning related situations.  I have also met some really wonderful people, some who clean with us, some who we clean for, and some who have given us lots of help along the way.  And as an extra bonus, I get such a good feeling from cleaning.  I like to leave someone's house and know that it looks so nice and fresh and they are going to come home to that and it will alleviate just a little bit of stress in their lives. 
So, check out our Black Friday sale.  Check back later this week to see the regular website.  Email us.  Call us.  Buy a gift card for someone you care about.  Hire us to clean your house.  Or just come downtown and have a drink with me when I get off work this morning.  It promises to be entertaining, as sleep deprived as I am:)  Go Huskers!

No comments:

Post a Comment