Monday, September 12, 2011

You too, Rubber Duckie

I don't know why I always do this, but I get really fixated on silly things before I go on trips.  This time, I was just sure that we needed to have the carpet in our room and Willa's room shampooed before we could leave.  So needless to say we aren't quite ready to go yet but we have fresh smelling carpets!  I laid out some suitcases to start throwing clothes into and then left the room to get ready for work.  When I came back, I found Willa frantically running back and forth from her room to ours, arms full of stuffed animals.  And she was telling them "Go on trip, Puppy Van Boening!  Go on trip, Rubber Duckie!"  It was the cutest thing I ever saw, so I let it go on.  It got a little less cute when I realized she was attempting to fit every darn thing from her room into the two suitcases.  I'm hoping that while I am here at work, Brad is at home neatly putting all of Willa's stuff away and packing matching outfits for our whole family.  Ha ha ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment