Saturday, September 17, 2011

For the love of all that is funny...

Ok, so The Bloggess is laugh-out-loud funny.  It made my day.  Oh all right.  It made my year.  BUT I have been introduced to a whole new brand of funny and it goes by the name of Hyperbole and A Half.  I think the writer of this blog and I may be non-identical twins in some sort of alternate universe.  I just finished reading the post about how simple dog behaves when they are moving and his high pitched noises.  Totally Luther, back in the day.  And helper dog has a self esteem problem?  Hello, Bailey?!?  And the writer does not want to be a grown up or do grown up things?  Its like this girl is watching my life and talking about it in a way funnier way than I ever could.  I suggest you take a gander at it.  And make sure you don't skim over the pictures.  And to give props to the lovely lady who made me aware of simple dog and his adventures...Fit Mama Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment