Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back and better than ever

Would ya look at that???  A month has gone by since the last time anything went on in our lives, apparently! Since we all know that that isn't true, prepare to be bombarded by all things Van Boening-ish.  Don't worry, I'll ease you back into our lives.  I'll save the sad story about how my tiny, infant baby Willa is almost 3 for sometime later in the week.  You can bet I had to scroll through the 'ole camera roll on my phone to see what you all have been missing out on, as my memory is non-existent.  I came up with these 2 sweet gems.


We have had several opportunities to visit the Christensen (great) grandparents in the past few months.  What a pair!  I think that listening to my Grandpa C's stories may be one of my top 3 most favorite things to do.

2 comments: