Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In which I really enjoy football


A few weekends ago, I spend some time in downtown Lincoln celebrating all that is Husker football.  Which to me, is friends and drinks that are red.  Or have red on the bottle.  Or have names that relate to football.  I had a fantastic time at brooke and Brian's tailgate, also with the Nebesniak's.  Many laughs, always. 
Hmmmm.  Look at the cloudy sky.  To some, that might signal that one should have a poncho.  I was soaking wet by the end of this day.


Brad got to join us for the second half of the game at Red9 and we shared this giant bloody mary (a red drink!)  Look at the beautiful drink garnish.  That is how to do a bloody mary.  After Red9, we visited the tailgate of a coworker of Brad's, and then we took a long and rainy walk to the car.  And in typical "I drank all day long and forgot about food" fashion, we went to Amigos and then spent some time with my parents and Willa.  Football is growing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment