Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm no expert, but I don't think this is what potty training looks like


Quick Willa story.  I was on call for the hospital on Wednesday for 8 hours.  You hate to really do too much on days that you get put on call, just in case you would get called in (which rarely happens).  So I decided that we should just bum around the house and Willa should try wearing undies and using the toilet!  Genius.  After the first hour of this situation, we had gone through 4 pairs of undies, 2 beach towels, and a roll of paper towels.  Hmmm.  So we gave up on wearing anything at all on the lower half of the baby body and Willa put on one of Brad's tshirts and pulled it up over her head and then just stood and watched Finding Nemo. 


Does anyone else see the resemblance?  Does anyone want to come watch Beavis and Butthead Do America with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment