Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26th is a beautiful day

Colored bubbles are an awesome idea.  I couldn't wait for Willa to try them.  They are best used under close supervision.  This situation didn't turn out nearly as bad as it looks, everything washed out (and it was pretty darn funny.)

Do you wonder why I am arguing with NOFX that August 26th is a better day than August 8th?  It is the day, 31 years ago, that I was adopted!  I couldn't have laid out a better plan for my life.  That's right...DeeDee got what she wanted:)  Ok, I'll stop quoting NOFX songs now.  But I really do think that clams have feelings, too.

2 comments:

  1. I NO no NOFX at all, but congrats on your anniversary, Al! We call Jada's our Metcha Day. Cute pic of color bubble girl, too. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I bet it's pretty special to cindy and pete too ;)

    ReplyDelete