Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today, I'm a little Irish


One of the numerous benefits of being adopted is the mystery surrounding my technical heritage.  I like to sort of switch up my ancestry in order to take full advantage of certain holidays.  Today is one of those days and today I will be Irish.  If you can believe it, I couldn't find a single picture of past St. Patty's day celebrations on the 'ole Facebook so I settled for the above picture.  Mostly I chose it because it is a very happy memory, and because I would love to recreate this exact shot-taking scenario tonight.  So, if you see me past about 6:00 today, I may have an Irish accent.  I will have an Irish drink.  And, I apologize...:)

2 comments:

  1. :^) Can't wait for Jada to declare her Irishness one of these years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Marty. That made me laugh. I think I was a little off on my Irish heritage, as I was tired by about 11:00 that night. Maybe I'm more...Danish? Swedish? German?

    ReplyDelete