Friday, March 9, 2012

In which I am a commercial for Method. But not for the north Target.


Sorry, folks.  Life has been pretty uneventful lately.  Just work, work, and more work.  Brad is headed out on an adventurous vacation tomorrow though, so maybe we'll get some excitement going there!  Since all I've been doing is working, I'm sharing my new favorite thing about my job.  Method has a new limited edition scent out right now.  Lime and sea salt.  It comes in the form of an all purpose spray, a dish soap, and a hand soap.  And Oh. My. God.  It smells good.  I suggest you stock up.  But don't try to do it at the Target on 48th and O.  That place is all jacked up.  And out of everything.  Either out of it, or lost it.  I'll tell you a quick sad story about that Target.


There is the quick sad story.  I went to Target in search of...you guessed it!  More cleaning supplies!  And I happened to wander down the alcohol aisle.  I saw this sale sign.  $13.99 for a bottle of Jameson that is originally $25.99!  Whaaaat?  I am really bad at math but I think that's almost half off.  And if you aren't aware, I make up for my horrible math skills with my awesome drinking-whiskey-skills.  And that price, I would have bought a bakers dozen bottles and given up on water all together.  But they were ALL GONE!  The rest of the alcohol aisle was fully stocked.  I found a store employee and asked him what on earth happened to all the Jameson.  He looked confused.  I said "The whiskey. Did the leprechauns move it to a special St. Patty's day display?"  He scanned the card and said there were 12 in stock.  But he could not find them.  Damn leprechauns.  

P.S.  I also want to put a plug in for Method's spring line of scents, most notably the coconut grove and all of the new body washes.

1 comment: