Tuesday, March 27, 2012

There was dancing involved

Brad and I had a night out on Saturday.  It was great fun!  We started out with sushi at Dozo.  It never disappoints.  Our server suggested this beer, after I tried to order a Summer Shandy.  Isn't it pretty?  I had just run across the bottle in HyVee the last time we were there and even commented on how pretty it was.  I believe it has a sister beer in an equally pretty bottle called Sophie.  After a few rolls and some sashimi, we took a little stroll over to Brewsky's for a surprise 25th birthday party for Brad's coworker, Sean.  A few drinks there, and Marz, and Main St, and then the Fat Toad.  It had been ages since I had done the downtown bar scene and it was so much fun!  It helps to be keeping great company, I suppose.  Upon discussion the next day, Brad and I realized that we did in fact dance.  Twice. That, my friends, is out of character but apparently that is how much we were enjoying ourselves:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment