Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ugly Sweater Love




A few weekends ago, we were invited to an Ugly Sweater party at the home of the Ellis's.  Enough time has passed that I feel I can safely talk about the party without my hangover returning, however my memory of the evening is poor.  Mostly due to the amount of alcohol consumed, but also the passing of time and the age of my brain.  I know that the night involved jello shots and Apples to Apples.  Picture taking with Tosha and Jared.  Learning killer taekwando moves from Xander.  Dominoes and math.  I think this is where I get fuzzy.  Math has always confused me, but about the time the math started, Reggie brought out a diaper bag filled with bottles of tasty liquor and Tosha and I started playing the 7 Second game again that we invented a few years back at a tailgate.  Do we ever learn???  Apparently not.  Such a fun night.  Looking forward to more nights with these friends, maybe with a few less jello shots and less diaper bag fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment