Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Chocolate Bar

Willa, Panton at Silo.  We were diggin' the way her coat matched the chair.

Best. Latte. Ever.


Aunt Joy and Willa. Self portrait.
We went to Grand Island for Thanksgiving with the Van Boening's last weekend.  Always enjoyable.  This post, however, is going to be a straight up RAVE about the Chocolate Bar.  We stopped by after a visit to Silo (so Brad could get new shoes.  I swear that guy gets new shoes more often than I do. In the words of Willa "That not fair.")  We were there during non-operational hours, and they have only been open for about a week, so we got to see some things in-progress.  But MAN, that place is going to be cool!  I am so excited for those who live in Grand Island to get to go there, and for myself, as I'm going to find more excuses to go there:)  My brother-in-law, Brant, did their website and logo/print work and sister-in-law Joy will manage the coffee bar portion of the Bar.  Joy made us a soy gingerbread latte while we were taking a tour and it was heaven in my mouth.  No kiddin, she is good.  We also got to sample one of the new martinis that the owner was experimenting with.  Ohmygosh. 
If you live in Grand Island, go!  If you live in Lincoln, call me and lets make a date for a road trip!

1 comment:

  1. It was much fun seeing you guys! Next time you should try their dessert! :)

    ReplyDelete