Sunday, October 14, 2012

Join me in a good read

I used to be such a reader.  I'm gonna say that changed when Willa was born.  There just isn't as much time for sitting and reading.  Its getting a little bit better as she gets a little older, there are more times that she is content playing while I sit and read.  I had thought that working nights would provide me with ample reading time, which I guess technically it does, but if I start reading too early, I get even drowsier than I do if I find other ways to pass the time.  I am very excited about a book club that a friend recently formed and wanted to share it with any of my blog readers who love books!  We are "discussing" the books through a blog that Tiffany set up, so anyone anywhere can participate.  And, we are discussing one chapter per week so if you are slow like me, you can keep up.  And if you aren't slow, you can still be reading other things as well.  The first book we are reading is called The Hole in our Gospel and we are just now on chapter 1 so feel free to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment