Monday, May 7, 2012

Which tv show would YOU like to live on the set of?

I gave Brad season 5 of Mad Men for his birthday last month, so we watch an episode before bed every now and then.  Every time the gang is all together in Roger's office, I find myself just staring at that wall with the dots.  I love it.  I think I tell Brad every time how much I love it.
My favorite character changes every time I watch the show, too.  I mean, you have to love Don Draper.  For all of the mystery, intrigue, handsomeness and talent.  But then I go back and forth between Joan and Peggy.  Joan is beautiful.  Quite possibly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.  Peggy is not, but she can really hold her own with the men, is actually more talented than most of them.  And she is often seen with a scotch in her hand.  Goodness, its a fantastic show.  I believe when we are done with season 5, I will go back and start over with the first season again.  Does anyone else have trouble choosing a favorite?  And if you say Pete, we may never be able to be friends again.  He's mean and whiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment