Friday, December 14, 2012

Gift ideas for anyone on your list who wears things, runs, eats vegetables, likes to laugh, or loves scarves:)


My last few posts have been kind of heavy.  My heart has been kind of heavy.  So, please allow me now to indulge myself in all of my night-time web browsing and make a post about beautiful things I would buy myself for Christmas if I had unlimited funds.  And time.  And space for things.
what a pretty bathroom
This shower curtain/hamper
Khristian A Howell Nolita Drops Shower Curtain!!!!
Or kind of a different feel...
Such a pretty, pretty scarf

And how about this bracelet?!?  It might be my favorite thing ever.


Chrysoprase Pet Rock Necklace for Prosperity and Success
A necklace for prosperity and good fortune.

Perpetual Harvest: What to Plant and Enjoy, Month by Month (Perpetual Calendar)
A pretty calendar to tell me when to plant things.  Or just to look pretty in my kitchen.

Midwest Produce Calendar
A variation on the planting calendar.

A Collection Of 3 Large Succulent Plants, Great for Weddings, Table Decor and Bouquets
A variety of succulants (which I hear are hard to kill)

Young House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love
A book by my favorite bloggers:)

The New Moosewood Cookbook (Mollie Katzen's Classic Cooking)
A veggie lover's cookbook

Cards Against Humanity
I think I could have a lot of fun with this

Devotion LS Tee

RUN:Runder Under Pant

Women's Brisk Run Toque

Vinyasa Scarf II
And for my new running habit...you could pretty much open up the Lululemon website and throw a dart at the screen and I probably want whatever you hit.  And I would want to wear it ALL THE TIME.  And never take it off.  Ever.

There you have it.  My most superficial and greedy post of the year.  Every year.  I get a kick out of making a list of things I can't afford.  I think that might be kind of weird.  We are also in desperate need of new bedding but I haven't taken the time to look deeply into the bedding sections of my favorite websites yet.  Soon.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of fun stuff!! I wish you luck finding bedding. I always think finding a bedspread is one of the hardest things to shop for! They are either too ugly or too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! If I keep having the same luck I've been having, we may have to shop for bedding in Lawrence in February:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, yes. Lulu Lemon is my secret nonbutItreallywishitwas habit... and that necklace is gorgeous. And I also if I ever ever want to really have a semi-garden would need a book like that b/c I just wing it and get sub par results :)

    ReplyDelete