Friday, June 1, 2012

Men who can pull off tank tops. Few and far between.

I'm pretty sure I have mentioned him before, but I just so happen to have an imaginary, gay-man, best friend who has a blog and whose life I would like to live for a few weeks.  Maybe months.  I guess he isn't technically imaginary since he is a real life person but he seems imaginary since he lives in a magical sounding place called Hollywood and he has a magical job, which is being Emily Henderson's assistant.  Nonetheless, he is real.  I usually catch up on his blog every few weeks or so, and I just did and was especially impressed with what my best friend had been up to since the last time we "talked".  The most important post was the one on treehouses.  I read this, and it made complete sense to me that Orlando and I befriended one another.  Then I saw this picture that he snapped at the pool, with our other friends, where there is Red Stripe and pink H&M sunglasses and I got really sad that we live so far away from each other.
Don't be scared for me.  I have always had an over-active imagination.  And don't be scared for Orlando.  I can't afford to stalk him.  But for love of my eyes in the summer, someone go to H&M and buy me those sunglasses.  I'll get you my mailing address.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like we should be friends because I have always wanted a gay-man best friend, too. I am not gay or a man, but I will be your friend, if you'll have me. Also, that man is hilarious. Thanks for teaching me about his blog. I really liked the post about the naked ankles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess i could be your friend. that would be weird, though. Do i even know you?!? i mean, you say you are the petermanns, but i feel like i want to call you three. or five. it seems to suit you better. if you can laugh at orlando, we will get to know each other. if you could bring a box of fudge rounds, the big ones, that would help.

      Delete