Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ready, set, ride


I must admit that my mind was completely blown on Sunday. Remember when I was told that the track would be completed by Sunday evening? IT WAS!!! I didn't think it could happen by the looks of it when I returned home from work that morning. It was a big muddy mess of dirt piles. After just a few hours of Sean and the Magic Bobcat, it now looks like one of the sweetest mini-bike tracks I have ever seen! Ok, that's not saying much as I've only seen a few, but I heard the same opinion from much more credible sources than myself. In fact, I think I even heard "best in the Midwest". Wow! I'm pretty excited for Brad to be able to enjoy it and get it all broken in. Sean R has got some maaaad track building skills. As soon as the rain let's up for a solid 24 hours and the mud dries out, I'm sure there will be a fest of pictures of happy riders!

No comments:

Post a Comment